Does your website content communicate your brand story and engage customers in a more personal way - empowering them to act?
Whether your business is cars, toothpaste, building products or recruitment, people are heading straight to your website. Your website becomes the FIRST POINT of CONTACT. People interact with your business way before they pick up the phone or send you an email.
The information in your website therefore becomes CRITICAL to your success, and needs to be planned out well.
Our website content writing capabilities include:
““Ritchie wrote all the content on our current website. He was great to work with, and produced content that really captured what my company was about. Unlike most copywriters, Ritchie took a very strategic approach, and tried to fully understand my business. I would be very happy to recommend Ritchie for any content project – big or small.”
- Managing Director, Wayfield Group
Some of the brands we have worked with:
- We conduct a 30-minute phone interview with the owners / directors to bring in some personality into the website content – understanding business goals, company ideals/values, key market differentiators, target customers, company culture, plus personal views and aspirations.
- Analyse competitor websites.
- Do additional research as required.
- Organise all research and information. Write the website content. Proof and Edit.
- We work on a three (3) DRAFT PROCESS. Changes to drafts 1 & 2 are sent back to us by email. Draft 3 (Final Draft) is then developed, incorporating all changes. Only minor changes (spelling, grammar or typo issues) will be accepted on the Final Draft.
- Once approved, the final content will be delivered in Word format.
“Ritchie was a dream to work with – very efficient and reliable. He developed a comprehensive messaging framework, and wrote all the content on the current website. I really appreciated the fact that he took the time to meet with me to discuss every aspect of my business. He also worked effectively with my designer to integrate the content into the new website.
Good work, Ritchie – thanks!“ - Managing Director, Caprock
Content Strategy: What is it and why does your business need one?
Without guidance and proper planning, content just becomes a big gamble.
You could be spending a lot of time, effort and even money in developing your content masterpieces – without knowing if they will properly communicate your brand story, connect with your target customers, or help achieve your goals.
This is where content strategy comes in.
Attend The Art of Persuasive Content: