Are you implementing a content marketing plan that builds awareness, engages customers and generates leads?
Producing great content is a start. However, without the proper marketing channels, nobody would be able to find or engage with your content masterpieces. We can help your business create a tactical content marketing plan that details how content will be promoted and distributed. This includes:
- Content Calendar: We help you plan and implement a detailed content calendar to guide your content development and marketing efforts.
- Content Creation: Researching, writing, editing and publishing your content based on the agreed calendar.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Establishing your main search keywords, and optimising on-page content.
- Social Media Marketing: Making your content sharable and producing updates across your social channels.
- Email Marketing: Helping you design, write and distribute targeted emails across your database.
- Paid Search & Social Media Advertising: Using Google Adwords plus LinkedIn and Facebook advertising to gain immediate results by promoting your content to a wider and more targeted market.
- Performance Measurement & Reporting: Implementing a data-driven marketing to track performance and continuously improve your content.
Do you have a documented strategy to guide your content marketing initiatives?
An integrated content strategy aims to guide all content planning, production, marketing and measurement – across all digital channels. It establishes a central theme to provide a consistent and unified message, and implements a structured process of content planning, creation and governance.
Content Strategy: What is it and why does your business need one?
Without guidance and proper planning, content just becomes a big gamble.
You could be spending a lot of time, effort and even money in developing your content masterpieces – without knowing if they will properly communicate your brand story, connect with your target customers, or help achieve your goals.
This is where content strategy comes in.